Sherwood Business School, Barabanki offers a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM), a two- year, full-time course. The course is duly approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. The core focus of the course is the development of global leaders with strong technical business knowledge and to foster innovation. PGDM is the most sought after programme and professional degree in the field of management. Here at Sherwood Business School, Barabanki, it is being offered since 2008 and is widely acclaimed for its strong curriculum in the industry and academic circles.
It is designed not only to impart the knowledge of core subjects such as Accounting, Economics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources (HR), International Business (IB) and Information Technology (IT), but also lays special stress on developing skills and competencies through exposure to real business situations in the form of Case Studies, Industry Interaction, Regular Visits and Guest Lectures from Industry. Sherwood Business School leverages its close linkages with the industry to assess emerging needs and factor them on to its programme.
- To prepare Graduates for Management Career.
- To enable working professionals rise in their organizations.
- The programme is designed to develop conceptual knowledge and behavioral skills in students who continue to work in industry, government or other organizations.
- Develop a habit of strategic thinking for competitive advantages among future business leaders
For Whom :
- Graduates with working experience.
- Professionals such as Engineers/CA/CFA/ICWA/ Technologists.
- Fresh Graduates who wish to combine their study with work. Also the programme can be pursued as an add-on in any other specialized stream of education.
Specialization Offered in :
- MARKETING Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- International Business
Established in 2008 under the aegis of U.S. Srivastava Memorial Educational Society.