The aim of the course is to build knowledge and understanding business among the student. The course seeks to give detailed knowledge about the subject matter by instilling them basic ideas about business operations and decision Making. The course aims at making a conceptual orientation and equip the students with the business skills as well as prepare them for management applications. this course provide an understanding of the tasks and functions of management and to acquaint the Participants with the developments in concept, Theories and practices in the overall field of management.
PO1:Ensure and understand professional augmentation taking place in the global as well as domestic business arena.
PO2:To reduce the gap between industry and academia, with the right blend of theory and practice.
PO3:To nurture their talent for becoming good leaders and assets for an organization.
PO4:To gain an in-depth knowledge and analytical skills which will enable them to effectively and efficiently carry out various Trade and Marketing operations of an organization in the emerging globalized environment.
PO5:Develop Critical attitude necessary for “life-long learning” through this course.
- Industrial Visit and Tour
- Personality Development Programme
- Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
- Cultural & Sports activity
- Students undergo through different Co-curricular activities and Vocational training
lntermediate or equivalent examination. General and OBC candidates must have secured at least 50% of marks and SC & ST Candidates should have obtained a minimum of 45% in aggregate of total marks.
Duration : Three years (Six semesters of six months duration each)
Government Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Management Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Academic Calendar : July- June
No. Of Seats : 60
Documents required at the time of admission -
• Marksheet and pass certificate of 10th & 12th
• Transfer Certificate/Migration (Original)
• Character Certificate (Original)
• Four passport size photographs
• Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
• An undertaking that the student has not been involved in any ragging incident in the past
• Other document as per requirement may be deemed by the SCM.
|Name Of Account
||Sherwood College of Professional Managment
||BARB0NISHAT (Fifth Digit is Zero)
|Name Of Bank
||Bank Of Baroda
Note- After the payment of registration fee and tuition fee according to above details please fill fee payment details form along with successfully payment bill desk screen shot.
Course Outcomes(COs) & Syllabus:
BBA Course Outcomes & Syllabus
- Name: Mr. Rishi Kesh Mishra
Designation: Assistant Professor (HOD)
Contact No.: 7800944002