- On the basis of Combined Admission Test
- Direct Admission
Eligibilty : (10+2 Level)for BBA,BBA-Tourism & BCA (Min.50% marks for Gen/OBC & 55%for SC/ST Candidates)
B.COM.(HONS) : 10+2 Level (Min 60% marks for Gen/OBC & 55% for SC/ST Candidate)
B.COM : (Min 40% marks for Gen/OBC & 33% for SC/ST Candidate) (10+2 with Commerce/Economics/Maths)
NO OF SEATS : 60 each for(BBA,BBA-Tourism,BCA & B.COM.(Hons.) 80 for B.COM)
Tuition Fee : According to Lucknow University norms.
Caution Money : Rs. 5,000/-(Refundable)
- Caution money to be refunded only after the course is complete and the degree from the University is awarded.
- All fees are payable through demand drafts in favour of Sherwood College of professional Management,payable at Lucknow or in cash at the college cash counter.
- Any fee once paid is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances,whatsoever; after the end of admission process.
- Charges for the hostel facility,if availed, shall be extra. All matters pertaining to the fee are the University's/Government's prerogative and any alterations can be made by the University as deemed fit. Applicability of all such charges will be binding on students. Any changes can only be made by the University.