The Bachelor of Commerce with Honours [B.Com.(Hons)] degree is an undergraduate programme which has been specially designed for meritorious students who scored minimum 60% marks in Intermediate along with Maths/ Economics/ commerce as one of the compulsory subjects. The program is the combination of commerce and management as well. The degree involves intensive study, focuses on application-based education and culminates with the completion of a research dissertation as the course is affiliated to University of Lucknow. The Honors programme is a three year full- time study. One of the most suited options for B.com (Honors) graduates is taking Chartered Accountancy or CPA exams, enabling them to get jobs in the field of taxation, audit or accountancy.
PO1:This program could provide Industries, Banking Sectors, Insurance
Companies, Financing companies, Transport Agencies, Warehousing etc.,
well trained professionals to meet the requirements.
PO2:After completing graduation, students can get skills regarding various
aspects like Marketing Manager, Selling Manager, over all Administration
abilities of the Company.
PO3:Students can independently start up their own Business.
PO4:Students can get thorough knowledge of finance and commerce.
PO5:Essential skills for corporate
- Industrial Visit and Tour
- Personality Development Programme
- Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
- Cultural & Sports activity
- Students undergo through different Co-curricular activities and Vocational training
lntermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study. General and OBC candidates must have secured atleast 60% of marks and SC & ST candidates should have obtained a minimum of 55% in aggregate of total marks.
Duration : Three years (Six semesters of six months duration each)
Government Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Management Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Academic Calendar : July- June
No. Of Seats : 60
Documents required at the time of admission -
• Marksheet and pass certificate of 10th & 12th
• Transfer Certificate/Migration (Original)
• Character Certificate (Original)
• Four passport size photographs
• Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
• An undertaking that the student has not been involved in any ragging incident in the past
• Other document as per requirement may be deemed by the SCM.
|Name Of Account
||Sherwood College of Professional Managment
||BARB0NISHAT (Fifth Digit is Zero)
|Name Of Bank
||Bank Of Baroda
Note- After the payment of registration fee and tuition fee according to above details please fill fee payment details form along with successfully payment bill desk screen shot.
Course Outcomes(COs) & Syllabus:
B.Com(Hons.) Course Outcomes & Syllabus
- Name: Mr.Vipul Mishra
Designation:Assistant Professor (HOD)