Globalization has created a demand for young, disciplined and innovative people, who are ready to take on new challenges with innovative thoughts & ready to face challenges. We, at Sherwood College of Management (SCM) ensure that our students grow into strong individuals, both mentally and emotionally so that, they not only manage tomorrow's corporate world but also be the future idols leaders.SCM committed faculty has the potential to produce high quality professionals by offering Innovative teaching methodology.
Frequent guest lectures by eminent personalities in the respective fields are arranged regularly. Our strong links with industry ensures that the programs offered remain relevant to the industry needs and provide students with opportunities for workplace training. I take this opportunity to welcome students to be part of SCM.
Prof. (Dr.) Ram Shukla
Prof. (Dr.) Ram Shukla, PhD
- BE (Hons.) Mechanical, MBA (Major – Finance, Minor - Marketing), Diploma in Export, Master of Industrial Engineering (Texas A&M University, USA), FDP (BITS, Pilani), FDP (SAP, India), FDP (PHDCCI, India), FDP (IIM Rohtak), FDP (Texas A&M Univ., USA)
- 18 years experience in teaching, research, training, consulting and industry..
- Recipient of National Education Leadership award - "Best Professor in Operations Management" in February 2013 of ET NOW
- Former Professor at IIM Rohtak.
- Former Professor at Birla Institute of Technology & Science (BITS), Pilani.
- Worked on a simulation project for NASA.
- Conducted corporate training programmes at several NTPC stations, Hindalco, Dabur etc. and Faculty Development Programmes at IIM Rohtak, BITS-Pilani, Amity Business School etc.
- Member, Editorial Board of 2 international journals.
- In recognition of outstanding achievement, selected for lifetime membership into ‘Pinnacle’ – The Non Traditional Honor Society of USA for Adult and other Non-Traditional students.
- Did 167,500 LAKH of rupees export and domestic dealings for Korean company, Daewoo Motors India.
- Published 3 books / book chapters, 22 research papers in International Journals and 6 research papers in National Journals.
- Awarded with various prestigious merit scholarships in India, USA and Canada.
- Delivered seminars at International conferences in India and abroad.