Duration- 4- year Full Time degree course approved by the AICTE / PCI, Govt. of India and affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow U.P.
Government Quota : Through U.P. State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
Management Quota : A minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology in 10+2 examination or any equivalent examination.
Direct admission : (lateral entry) to second year for diploma holders. Candidate should have passed two year Diploma (D. Pharm) from an institute recognized by the AICTE and the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) with a minimum of 60 % marks. Such Candidates are required to appear in the U.P. State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
Documents required at the time of admission-
- Class 12th Marksheet (Original)
- Mark sheet and pass certificate of 10th & 12th
- Transfer Certificate/Migration (Original)
- Character Certificate (Original)
- Four passport size photographs
- Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
- An undertaking that the student has not been involved in any ragging incident in the past other essential document can be asked by the college.
|SCP FEES STRUCTURE (2014-2015)|
|Ist year||2nd year|
|1.||Registration Form and Brochure(once)||750.00|
|2.||Admission fees card fees, processing fees and Misc.(once)||3000.00|
|3.||Caution money : Refundable/Adjustable(once)||5000.00*|
|5.||University Enrollment, Exam fees(Subject to change)||6100.00*||6100.00|
|6.||College internal assessment exam fees(annual)||3500.00||3500.00|
|7.||Industrial tour, Cultural and sports fee||5000.00||5000.00|
|Hostel Fees- Annual||72,000.00|
|Bus fees- Annuals||16,000.00|
|Dress summer,winter with other items(once)(Though student welfare club)||6500.00|
|(Though student welfare club)|