Library and information Centre of SHERWOOD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY offer a comprehensive range of services to help you to get the best out of learning at our campus. SHERWOOD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY has its own separate computerized library. It enables the users to on-line access for getting information on availability of required book(s). The libraries act as spinal cord of SHERWOOD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY with well-balanced collection of Books, Journals and E-Resources in various fields of PHARMACY. It also includes information, which is useful for teaching and reference purpose. It also provides literature on personality development, ethics and research support to the students. The library remains open for twelve hours on all working days.
The SHERWOOD COLLEGE OF PHARMACY library caters adequately to the needs of B. PHARM students as well as all the staff members.
- 366 Titles
- 5000 Volumes
- 6 National/6international Journals
- Reading Halls for more than 200 Students
- Special Reading Room for Researchers and Teachers
- Computerized Library Management System
- Online International e-journal Workstations Connected with 14 MBPS Internet Connectivity
- Audio-Visual Library Section with 60 CDs
A separate Reference Section is maintained for important and rare books.