MBA is one of the most popular post-graduate courses in India and abroad. The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration. For most of the managerial level jobs across domains and sectors an MBA degree is a necessity which is why, nowadays a large number of BTech, BBA, BCom, BA, BSc, BCA graduates opt for MBA in post graduation.
A master of business administration (MBA) is a graduate degree that provides theoretical and practical training for business or investment management. An MBA is designed to help graduates gain a better understanding of general business management functions. An MBA degree can have a general focus or a specific focus in fields such as accounting, finance, or marketing, and relationship management.
- An MBA is a graduate business degree focused on management.
- MBA students can also focus on other aspects of business, like finance or risk management.
- Many schools now offer specialty programs, like sports management, entrepreneurship, the entertainment business, or healthcare management.
- Executive MBA programs are available for experienced professionals who cannot commit to a full-time schedule.
PO1:Integrative Experience and Experiential Learning.
PO2:Effect of Global Environment on Business.
PO3:Strategic and Innovative Thinking and Analysis Skills to Enable Effective Opportunity Identification, Problem Solving, and Decision-Making.
PO4:Effective Oral, Written, and Presentation Communication Skills.
PO5:Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Personality Development Program (PDP) is conducted form 1 st year onwards. It includes preparation for Group Discussions, Mock-interviews, reasoning skills etc.
- Guest Lecture by Industrial Expert.
- Industrial Visit in reputed companies.
- Participation in event and fest.
- Webinar and Seminar for enhance industrial knowledge.
For admission to first year of MBA, A candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree course of minimum three years duration from any recognized lndian University; or its equivalent, recognized by A.l.U securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate with & without grace.
Duration : Two years (four semesters of six months duration each)
Government Quota : As per AKTU norms
Management Quota : As per AKTU norms
Academic Calendar : July- June
No. Of Seats : 120
Documents required at the time of admission -
• Graduation final year mark Sheets ( Original)
• Marksheet and pass certificate of 10th & 12th
• Transfer Certificate/Migration (Original)
• Character Certificate (Original)
• Four passport size photographs
• Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
• An undertaking that the student has not been involved in any ragging incident in the past
• Other document as per requirement may be deemed by the SCM.
|Name Of Account
||Sherwood College of Managment
||BARB0NISHAT (Fifth Digit is Zero)
|Name Of Bank
||Bank Of Baroda
Note- After the payment of registration fee and tuition fee according to above details please fill fee payment details form along with successfully payment bill desk screen shot.
Course Outcomes(COs) & Syllabus:
MBA 1st Year
MBA 2nd Year
- Name: Mr. T.N. Dixit
Designation: Assistant Professor
Contact No.: 8563079012