The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a semester programme, Under-Graduate degree course, affiliated to the University of Lucknow. It is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills, while building competence in a particular area of business.This course is a career-oriented degree which provides a foundation in all aspects of commerce. Candidate should have passed Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or Intermediate with economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study.
PO1:This program provides Industries, Banking Sectors, Insurance Companies, Financing companies, Transport Agencies, Warehousing etc., well trained professionals to meet the requirements.
PO2:After completing graduation, students can get skills regarding various aspects like Marketing Manager, Selling Manager, over all Administration abilities of the Company.
PO3:Students can independently start up their own Business.
PO4:Students will prove themselves in different professional exams like C.A , C S, CMA, MPSC, UPSC. As well as other courses.
PO5:Students will be able to do their higher education and can make research in the field of finance and commerce.
- Personality Development Programme.
- Group Discussions, Mock-interviews, reasoning skills etc.
- Industrial Visit& Tour
- Workshops, Seminars & Guest lectures
- Cultural & Sports activity
- Participation in Inter college Fest & activities
- Students undergo through different Co-curricular activities and Vocational training
Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce or economics or mathematics as one of the subjects of study. General and OBC candidates must have secured atleast 40% of marks and SC & ST candidates should have obtained a minimum of 33% in aggregate of total marks.
Duration : Three years (Six semesters of six months duration each)
Government Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Management Quota : As per Lucknow University norms
Academic Calendar : July- June
No. Of Seats : 60
Documents required at the time of admission -
• Marksheet and pass certificate of 10th & 12th
• Transfer Certificate/Migration (Original)
• Character Certificate (Original)
• Four passport size photographs
• Rank Letter of U.P State Entrance Exam (UPSEE)
• An undertaking that the student has not been involved in any ragging incident in the past
• Other document as per requirement may be deemed by the SCM.
|Name Of Account
||Sherwood College of Professional Managment
||BARB0NISHAT (Fifth Digit is Zero)
|Name Of Bank
||Bank Of Baroda
Note- After the payment of registration fee and tuition fee according to above details please fill fee payment details form along with successfully payment bill desk screen shot.
B.Com Course Outcomes
- Name: r. Vipin Bihari Srivastava
Contact No.: 935961228